This condensed milk ice cream is the very best ice cream recipe around. It carries handiest three simple ingredients, a tin of sweetened condensed milk, thickened cream and vanilla extract.
Condensed milk recipes
Condensed milk can be used to make the most delicious desserts. Find some condensed milk inspiration below:
Condensed Milk Ice Cream
This condensed milk ice cream is so quick and easy, containing just 3 basic ingredients.
395g tin sweetened condensed milk
600ml thickened cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the entire tin of sweetened condensed milk, thickened cream and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat using the wire whisk attachment until soft peaks just begin to form.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf tin or similar sized container. Cover the top with cling wrap and freeze overnight before serving.
- Store the ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Nutrition Information:
- YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
- Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 417TOTAL FAT: 32gSATURATED FAT: 20gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 9gCHOLESTEROL: 102mgSODIUM: 83mgCARBOHYDRATES: 29gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 29gPROTEIN: 6g