Iced caramel latte takes no extra than a minute to make and also you don’t need any unique abilties to make it. It’s the right espresso drink for summer time!
Espresso, milk, vanilla extract and water are blended together and flavored with caramel syrup. The amount of caramel syrup you upload to your iced caramel latte is completely as much as you. Vanilla may be not noted absolutely, in case you don’t have it accessible.
No need for any special gadgets! All you need is a jar. To make the latte more frothy, you may use an immersion blender or an electric frother, when you have one.
HOW TO MAKE ICED CARAMEL LATTE
Pour water, milk, immediate coffee coffee, vanilla essence and approximately 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce into a jar. Close it with a lid and shake nicely.
ICED CARAMEL LATTE
Iced Caramel Latte
Iced caramel latte takes no more than a minute to make and you don’t need any special skills to make it. It’s th
½ cup Milk (125 ml)
½ cup Cold Water (125 ml), see note 1
2-3 tablespoons Caramel Syrup , see note 2
2 teaspoons Espresso Instant Coffee , see note 3
¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract , optional
2-3 Large Ice Cubes
- Pour the milk, water and 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup in a jar. Add instant coffee and vanilla extract. Seal with a lid and shake well until the coffee is dissolved or just stir with a spoon.
- Pour into a tall glass lined with the leftover caramel sauce and filled with ice cubes.
- Serve right away!
- Use bottled or filtered water for best results. If your tap water is of a good quality, go ahead and use it.
- Caramel sauce/syrup – either homemade or store-bought can be used.
- You can use any instant coffee you like. You can also brew espresso, let it cool down and use whenever you feel like making this iced caramel latte.
- You will get 1 portion out of this recipe when served in a tall (10 ounce/300 ml) glass over 2-3 large ice cubes.
- Use large ice cubes and not crushed ice. Crushed ice would dilute the latte very quickly and you would end up with a very watery drink.