Three element Oreo Ice Cream – that is the perfect oreo ice cream recipe made with out an ice cream maker! Now you can make oreo vanilla ice cream any time you want at home!
The chocolate and peanut butter blend is always an awesome choice but on occasion you need a great cookies n’ cream ice cream.
Since I even have a gluten hypersensitive reaction I can’t order an oreo snow fall however I could make the following high-quality component – selfmade oreo ice cream!! And it’s a cinch to swap gluten loose oreos for ordinary oreos.
THREE INGREDIENT OREO ICE CREAM
For this oreo vanilla ice cream you’ll want..
-2 cups of heavy whipping cream (identical to 1 pint) whipped into stiff peaks with an electric mixer
-one 14 ozcan of sweetened condensed milk – nearly like liquid gold 🙂
-1 bundle of oreos – you’ll mix 2 cups of chopped oreos into the ice cream after which use some extra broken oreos to top the ice cream
TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE OREO ICE CREAM WITH CONDENSED MILK
The gear you’ll need to make home made ice cream include..
-metallic mixing bowl (placed in the freezer for 20-half-hour)
-electric powered mixer
-a container to freeze the ice cream in
You will sincerely want to make the ice cream the day before you intend to serve it so it can freeze very well.
OREO ICE CREAM
3 ingredient Oreo Ice Cream – this is the easiest oreo ice cream recipe made without an ice cream maker! Now you can make oreo vanilla ice cream any time you want at home!
2 cups heavy whipped cream (1 pint)
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups chopped oreos
- 20-30 minutes before beginning, place a metal mixing bowl and the beaters from the mixer in the freezer to chill.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer.
- Add the heavy cream, using an electric mixer beat the heavy cream into stiff peaks, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and mix with a spatula or mixer.
- Add in the 2 cups of chopped oreos, mix to combine.
- Pour the ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Top the ice cream with additional broken oreo pieces. Cover the container and freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, scoop and serve!